2018-2019 Consolidated Application for ESSA-Funded Programs
(Please note that the forms below, in addition to being accessible on the online portal, are also accessible to download here. However, they must be saved and submitted through the online application portal, as applicable)
Consolidated Application for ESSA-Funded Programs:
- 2018-2019 Consolidated Application for ESSA-Funded Programs (for Reference Only)
- Application Assurances
- Consultation/Collaboration Documentation Form
- Title III Consortium Lead Applicant Form
- Written Affirmation of LEA Consultation with Private School Officials Form
- Neglected and Delinquent Affirmation of Consultation Form
- Funded Administrative Position Description Form
Title I, Part A Comparability:
- Coming Soon
- Allocations, Poverty Data, and Student Counts
- 2017-2018 Funds for Equitable Services to Private Schools Report
- Allowable/Unallowable Expenses
- Carryover Limits and Waiver Information
- Private Schools
- FS-10 Budget Forms
Below are guidance documents to assist you in completing the application. Pre-recorded webinars will be posted soon.
Dates To Be Announced
Please contact the SEDDAS Help Desk at SEDDAS@nysed.gov to resolve any questions related to user accounts, password resets, the SEDDAS application, and assistance with the Business Portal itself.
Please contact the Title I School and Community Services Office at (518) 473-0295 or via email at email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns regarding the content of the application/survey.